Winner of my recipe competition announced
Remember my recipe competition?
Well, see the video below for a good old giggle - well done to Tracey Raettig, here is her recipe for Broccoli and Stilton Soup.
Broccoli and Stilton soup
What could be easier! Ah, but it is easier than you think
4 spring onions
Slice of garlic
1 kg - frozen broccoli
1 pint of vegetable stock (4 stock cubes in boiling water)
Teaspoon dried thyme
Teaspoon dried parsley
- Clean and chop spring onions (use some but not all of the green)
- Using a large pan put the olive garlic and spring onions in and reduce to the lowest heat for 10 minutes
- Stir in the frozen broccoli, vegetable stock and herbs - bring to boil then reduce to the lowest heat for 10 minutes
- Add the stilton and allow to melt
- Liquidise in small batches (only fill your liquidiser third full less it will overflow) and return to a pan
- Reheat as you require the soup or freeze
Enjoy! For a fraction of the price of the shop bought alternatives. Other cheeses will probably work just as well.
Use the links below to watch my videos:
I'd love to know what you think, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org